Why ARUM CAPITAL
Regulation by CySEC (MIFID)
ARUM Capital is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 323/17.
ARUM Capital is fully compliant with the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directives (MiFID).
- Transaction quality guarantee
- Corporate governance
- Audit and risk management
- Custodianship with the majour high street banks
- Participant in the Investment Compensation Fund
- Client funds are kept on a segregated account
Great trading conditions
- 99,9% of orders are executed within 5 ms
- Real market spreads of 0.2 pip
- No Requote and Reject
Trusted liquidity provider
- Our liquidity provider is the LMAX Exchange. Reliable British provider, regulated by FCA. Provides access to fx, cfd, indices, raw materials, energy and crypto currency.
- Thanks to the strategic partnership with LMAX Exchange, each of our clients has access to first-class liquidity, low spreads and ultra-fast execution.
Direct execution of all the transactions via FIX-protocol*
- Market Execution and direct execution of all transactions via FIX-protocol enable us to open positions in a split of a second and give us an opportunity for multiple trading techniques depending on the execution speed
*Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol is a messaging standard developed specifically for the real-time electronic exchange of securities transactions.
Ideal conditions for all types of trading robots
We welcome the use of:
- Scalpers and intraday trading robots
- High frequency automated algorithmic trading (HFT)
- Impulse and news trading robots
Professional trading platforms
- A widely-used trading platform MetaTrader5 with a friendly interface
Over 95 trading financial instruments
- Major and cross currency pairs, including pairs with exotic currencies, Roubles and Chinese Yuan
- CFD-contracts on world stock exchange indices
- CFD on crypto currency