Why ARUM CAPITAL
Regulation by CySEC (MIFID)
ARUM Capital is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 323/17.
ARUM Capital is fully compliant with the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directives (MiFID).
- Transaction quality guarantee
- Corporate governance
- Audit and risk management
- Custodianship with the majour high street banks
- Participant in the Investment Compensation Fund
- Client funds are kept on a segregated account
Great trading conditions
- 99,9% of orders are executed within 5 ms
- Real market spreads of 0.0 pip
- No Requote and Reject
Trusted liquidity provider
- Our liquidity providers are Swissquote Bank and LMAX Exchange. Reliable British provider is regulated by FCA and Swiss provider is regulated by FINMA, provide access to FX, CFD, indices, raw materials, energy and crypto currency.
- Due to the strategic partnership with Swissquote Bank and LMAX Exchange, each of our client has access to the first-class liquidity, low spreads, and ultra-fast execution.
Direct execution of all the transactions via FIX-protocol*
- Market Execution and direct execution of all transactions via FIX-protocol enable us to open positions in a split of a second and give us an opportunity for multiple trading techniques depending on the execution speed
*Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol is a messaging standard developed specifically for the real-time electronic exchange of securities transactions.
Ideal conditions for all types of trading robots
We welcome the use of:
- Scalpers and intraday trading robots
- High frequency automated algorithmic trading (HFT)
- Impulse and news trading robots
Professional trading platforms
- A widely-used trading platform MetaTrader5 with a friendly interface
Over 100 trading financial instruments
- Major and cross currency pairs, including pairs with exotic currencies, Roubles and Chinese Yuan
- Precious metals (SPOT price)
- CFD-contracts on world stock exchange indices
- CFD on crypto currency