How we work
Regulation by CySEC (MIFID)
ARUM Capital is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 323/17.
ARUM Capital is fully compliant with the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directives (MiFID).
- Transaction quality guarantee
- Corporate governance
- Audit and risk management
Fund security guarantee
- Custodianship with the majour high street banks
- Participant in the Investment Compensation Fund
- Client funds are kept on a segregated account
Withdrawal of client funds is made within 3-5 banking days after the application is made. Reference to the regulations for processing of non-trading orders
ARUM Capital in numbers