Deposits / Withdrawals
- 01Our clients will always be notified via email when a new deposit attempt has been successful or failed.
- 02We will accept deposits only where the name of the sender's account matches the name of the trading account with ARUMPRO CAPITAL Limited.
- 03Credit Card deposits will not be processed without a copy (front and back) of the credit card being used.
- 04We do not accept any payments from 3rd parties.
- 05Payments which are not in line with the above conditions will be returned to the sender for his expense.
Funding your account via bank transfer:
- 01In order to make a transfer you are kindly required to make a full registration with us and confirm your account on our website (the requirement of the regulator, CySEC).
- 02Upon varification kindly open a trading account on your preferred platform.
- 03Login to your Personal Cabinet and go to Deposit/Withdrawal tab in order to fund your account.
- 04After the application to top up your trading account you will receive company bank details by email. Then you can make a transfer in a currency you choose from any bank you are banking with.
ARUM Capital does not charge any fees for incoming payment but clients are highly recommended to check the banking charges their bank receives for such transaction
The funds are credited to the trading account the same day they hit the company account. An average time of a transfer is 3-5 business days and it depends on the sender bank and its correspondent banks.
- 01Our clients will always be notified via email when a withdrawal request is received and when the withdrawal of funds is processed.
- 02We do not charge any withdrawal fees and cannot be held responsible for any charges applied by the payment method chosen by the client.
- 03Withdrawals methods, including the withdrawals of profit, shall follow the original method of deposited funds.
- 04We will not process any withdrawal to a 3rd party.
- 05Where the banking or personal information provided is incomplete or incorrect, the error or omission could result in delay or non-execution of the withdrawal.
Withdrawing funds from your account via bank transfer:
- 01In order withdraw all or part of your funds, please login to your Personal Cabinet.
- 02Select the Trading account from which you wish to withdraw/deposit.
- 03Click on the Invoice and fill it in with your banking details*. Upon receiving we will check your account balance and will proceed with execution of the transaction.
*where the banking or personal information is incomplete or incorrect, the error or omission could result in delay or non-execution of the withdrawal.
ARUM Capital does not charge any fees for incoming and outgouing payments but clients are highly recommended to check the banking charges their bank applies for such transaction.
The funds are deducted from the trading account same day when the withdrawal request is approved. The average time to receive your funds is 3-5 business days and it depends on the bank of destination.