Deposits / Withdrawals
* - provided that a card copy has been submitted
- 01Our clients will always be notified via email when a new deposit attempt has been successful or failed.
- 02We will accept deposits only where the name of the sender's account matches the name of the trading account with ARUMPRO CAPITAL Limited.
- 03Credit Card deposits will not be processed without a copy (front and back) of the credit card being used.
- 04We do not accept any payments from 3rd parties.
- 05Payments which are not in line with the above conditions will be returned to the sender on his expense.
Funding your account via bank transfer:
- 01In order to make a transfer you are kindly required to make a full registration with us and confirm your account on our website (the requirement of the regulator, CySEC).
- 02Upon verification kindly open a trading account on your preferred platform.
- 03Login to your Personal Cabinet and go to Deposit/Withdrawal tab in order to fund your account.
- 04After the application to top up your trading account you will receive company bank details by email. Then you can make a transfer in a currency you choose from any bank you are banking with.
Wire Transfer Fees:
All information regarding Company’s Charges and Fees, please refer to our General Fees document.
The funds are credited to the trading account the same day they reach the Company’s account.The average time for a wire transfer is of 2-5 business days and it depends on the sender’s bank and its correspondent banks.
*** - Provided that you have submitted all relevant documentation requested by ARUM Capital (if any) by that same business day. Moreover and as in regards to CC withdrawals specifically, the funds will be posted to your bank account within 2-5 business days of being processed by us. Should you encounter any delays after the provided time-frame please contact us in order to investigate it. Please note that a processing delay may occur for your transaction in case of a request for additional information or evidence as part of ARUM Capital's due diligence & regulatory procedures. ARUM Capital is not liable for transactional delays in case such information and/or evidence is not received on time. All Back office transfers are processed during standard business hours, i.e. 09:00-18:00 GMT+2 (GMT+3 DST), Mon-Fri.
- 01Our clients will always be notified via email when a withdrawal request is received and when the withdrawal of funds is processed.
- 02We do not charge any withdrawal fees and cannot be held responsible for any charges applied by the payment method chosen by the client.
- 03Withdrawals methods, including the withdrawals of profit, shall follow the original method of deposited funds.
- 04We will not process any withdrawal to a 3rd party.
- 05Where the banking or personal information provided is incomplete or incorrect, the error or omission could result in delay or non-execution of the withdrawal.
Withdrawing funds from your account via bank transfer:
- 01In order withdraw all or part of your funds, please login to your Personal Cabinet.
- 02Select the Trading account from which you wish to withdraw/deposit.
- 03Click on the Invoice and fill it in with your banking details*. Upon receiving we will check your account balance and will proceed with execution of the transaction.
*where the banking or personal information is incomplete or incorrect, the error or omission could result in delay or non-execution of the withdrawal.
Wire Transfer fees:
All information regarding Company’s Charges nad Fees, please refer to our General Fees document.
The funds are deducted from the trading account in same day when the withdrawal request is approved. An average time of a wire transfer is 2-5 business days and it depends on the sender’s bank and its correspondent banks.