Volumetric analysis on February 13
Yesterday we saw many rebound movements and instruments adjusted to the expected levels. It turns out that the time has come to act on the already voiced scenario. There is no change in the market structure so far and it turns out, we are at a crossroads-to act at current prices and hope that the expected reaction will come and the price will go in the intended direction, or wait for the initiative and only then take action, but in this case, we lose current prices for best entry point. For example, a pair of EURUSD. Yesterday we discussed the possibility of selling from 1,1307-1,1360. And it turns out that the time to sell is now and only the appearance of prices above 1.1360 will speak about breaking the trend. On the other hand, if there are sellers in the market, then they should react to the price and make it fall below 1.1313. In this case, we can sell on any pullback with the target of 1.1285 and 1.1250. And the difficulty is that we do not know exactly how to act more profitably. It all depends on who directly makes the decision.
The US index is growing quite confidently, and if we turn to the course of trading on the CME futures market, we find out that even at the last hour of yesterday's trading, almost no one closed their long positions. This is a sign that the asset looks strong and is able to grow. We select support 2710-2680. The best prices for purchases, of course, can be found in it, but it seems that the correction there cannot wait. Growth potential for an asset lies at 2770. And here again the challenge. Enter into position right now or wait for better prices. Decision, of course, is up to the trader.
|Open a demo account||Open a real account|